1. Reminds me the show American Pickers. Old is gold. There is extra charm and attraction in older logos even though they arent 3D.

2. Chloe says:

There isn’t one of these logotypes I do not like :) Such an inspiring post!

3. Love this collection – you have great taste. All of them look hand crafted which creates a more personal, familiar quality. You feel like the designer has put something of himself in the work rather than just picking and using a common font.

4. Woww… what a brilliant collection. Superb collection of logos. Thanks for all the hardwork!

5. Rachael says:

Fantastic set of logos. I just love vintage design so this post caught my eye straight away.

6. Hehe nice list of vitage logos you have here :) I like them very much. I also appreciate your effort to search and post them here.

7. AJ says:

These are some really great logos! My favorite is probably the “Static Coffee” logo, I really like the color combination!

8. Robert says:

The McFly logo looks awesome :) Thank you for making such an inspirational collection.

9. lovely designs thanks for sharing.

10. Design says:

These logo are designed very nice, hope to see more to learn!

11. Jack says:

Nice… all of them by Simon Walker.

12. Laurence says:

My favourite has to be the fuel logo, a great example of the 50′s style.

13. Really a helpful and interesting article. compliments come back to see you soon

14. Teresa Warren says:

Very nice collection! Inspirational!

15. margo says:

Awesome collectio . It’s pretty cool.search my website for more Glyphs and Vector Icons