1. Chloe says:

There isn’t one of these logotypes I do not like :) Such an inspiring post!

(1)
  2. Reminds me the show American Pickers. Old is gold. There is extra charm and attraction in older logos even though they arent 3D.

(0)
  3. Love this collection – you have great taste. All of them look hand crafted which creates a more personal, familiar quality. You feel like the designer has put something of himself in the work rather than just picking and using a common font.

(0)
  4. Woww… what a brilliant collection. Superb collection of logos. Thanks for all the hardwork!

5. Rachael says:

Fantastic set of logos. I just love vintage design so this post caught my eye straight away.

(0)
  6. Hehe nice list of vitage logos you have here :) I like them very much. I also appreciate your effort to search and post them here.

7. AJ says:

These are some really great logos! My favorite is probably the “Static Coffee” logo, I really like the color combination!

8. Robert says:

The McFly logo looks awesome :) Thank you for making such an inspirational collection.

(0)
  9. lovely designs thanks for sharing.

10. Design says:

These logo are designed very nice, hope to see more to learn!

11. Jack says:

Nice… all of them by Simon Walker.

12. Laurence says:

My favourite has to be the fuel logo, a great example of the 50′s style.

(0)
  13. Really a helpful and interesting article. compliments come back to see you soon

14. Teresa Warren says:

Very nice collection! Inspirational!

15. margo says:

Awesome collectio . It’s pretty cool.search my website for more Glyphs and Vector Icons