30 Illustrator Video Tutorials Every Designer Should See

If you’re trying to learn a new application there’s nothing better than having an expert guide you through the various menus and tools. This post rounds up 30 of the most detailed Adobe Illustrator video tutorials and screencasts on the web. Each one features a mix of clear commentary and useful techniques that will help you on your way to becoming an Illustrator pro.

Digital Inking Demonstration & Tutorial

Create an Old-School Print Style Illustration

How To Use the Flare Tool in Adobe Illustrator

Make an iPod Nano Using Illustrator’s 3D Effects

Create a Dazzling Aurora Borealis in Illustrator

How To Create Realistic Vector Bubbles

1. Alessandro says:

Excellent! I was just looking Illustrator’s tut’s!

2. jmio says:

Although I know some of these there are some great tuts I haven’t seen yet. These days I’m especially looking for more difficult tuts to increase my knowledge about Illustrator. Maybe you know a good site?

3. Thanks ;)

A very useful collection!

4. Cerries says:

Thanks so much Chris for such a great compilation of tutorials!

5. AviaT- says:

Outstanding compilation! Very useful information.

Thanks a lot!

6. Brandon says:

I’ve used the bubble one. I don’t get how it works, but it looks amazing when you’re done.

7. Saya says:

Videos are faster for learning. You can easily skip to the points that you need. Thanks

8. Jesse says:

Excellent round-up! Chris, have you been to the Adobe TV website lately? It’s got some decent tuts on there now too.

Thanks again.

9. very nice collection, for improve my knowledge!!, thanks for to share it

10. Kredit says:

This is very nice collection. Very useful information.Thanks a lot!

11. Wow..! article. Really this article is very informative. It will be proved beneficial for many website designer as well beginners to better use of Illustrator. I think, every designers need to read this article for improving their skills and knowledge.

12. Allen says:

It’s always good to review tuts for keeping up with Illustrator!

13. Smashious says:

Great tutorials. Thanks, they are very very helpful!

14. Thank you so much for all the tutorials, free stuff, advice, etc. I have learned so much from your website. I was just on here today to see what was new. I will be graduating next Wednesday with a degree in graphic design. I fully intend to go through each one of these 30 tutorials. The wealth of information is amazing. I find that I’m coming back to your website pretty regularly. I will become a paying member as soon as I get working. The concept of generosity you exemplify is one that I will adopt as well. Thank you!
    Stephanie L.

15. Theo says:

Great tutorial collection, will take some time to get thru it, thanks!

16. Christelle says:

Thanks for the list, the hardest part will be choosing which ones to watch first!
    I like video tutorials but I have to say that I still prefer written tutorials, at least I can choose to skip part that don’t interest me.

17. Alexander says:

I fall in love tutorial about Vectorized Sparkling Heart. Thanks, I will waiting more cool stuff from you!!

18. Joel says:

Wow Chris! thanks.

19. Jay M says:

Got my popcorn. :) Thanks for these.

20. This is such a great source you are offering. I appreciate seeing web pages that recognize the value of offering a primary source totally free. I really beloved looking at your content. Thanks!seo company sydney

21. i want to download pixel art on Ai.. its so helpfull
    thank you guys..

22. Kim Andre says:

Nice collection, saw most of them, and learned alot of new things!

Thank you!:)