The downloadable resources supplied on Blog.SpoonGraphics are available for use in your personal and commercial design projects. However, under the Creative Commons licence they are released under there are limitations to what you may or may not do.
- Use the resources in your personal work, in whole or part.
- Use the resources in your commercial work, in whole or part.
- Modify or adapt the resources to create derivative works.
- Share the resources with others, under the following terms:
- Link to the resource webpage, not the actual download file.
- Use an excerpt from the webpage if necessary (don’t copy the full article and paste it on your own website)
You Can Not:
- You can NOT sell the resources directly for profit (eg. Selling the items on stock resource websites)
- You can NOT create saleable items directly from a resource (eg. Creating a t-shirt design using a single vector graphic. Using the resources as additions to your own design work is acceptable)
- You can NOT make the resource files available for download outside of Blog.SpoonGraphics. (Link to the webpage, not the download file)
A credit or attribution to Blog.SpoonGraphics is not mandatory, but is very much appreciated. It’s not always convenient to add a credit or attribution to your design work, but remember there are other alternatives:
- Link to Blog.SpoonGraphics from your website or blog.
- Tweet about Blog.SpoonGraphics on Twitter.
- Use the ‘share’ buttons on the resource page to spread the word.
Premium design resources:
Do NOT make premium design resources available outside of the Access All Areas section.